Thank you for visiting this website. We hope you enjoy learning more about HEARTS and our products.
HEARTS respects your right to privacy in the on–line world when you use our websites and communicate electronically with us. We have therefore developed this Privacy Notice to inform you how HEARTS collects, stores, uses and processes the personal information you provide us through this website.
By using this website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice please do not use this website. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be posted in this Privacy Notice and material changes will generally apply only to activities and information collected on a going forward basis. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your information may be used.
Please be informed that HEARTS is the Data Controller of any personal information you submit through this website.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to this Privacy Notice please Contact Us.
Everyone has the right to the protection of his/her personal data. HEARTS respects users’ right to be informed about the collection and processing of their personal data. HEARTS ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawfull manner and in accordance with good practice. This Website has been designed in such a way that the use of your personal data will be minimal and will not exceed the original purpose for which your personal data was collected and/or processed.
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected and processed by HEARTS only for purposes strictly related to the use of this Website, its services and to purchase products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes. In particular, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
– When you are executing purchasing procedures for products sold on this Website, we collect your personal data (for example, password, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, credit card number) on your order form only for the purpose of selling, picking and shipping the products ordered by you;
– When you request service assistance, we collect your personal data (for example, your first and last names, e-mail address) in order to provide you all the necessary customer services of our online store that are relevant to this Website and to the assistance required;
– When you register a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the placement of future orders.
Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed to:
– Perform electronic payment services, through credit/debit cards;
– Process product sales;
– Pick, pack and ship products;
– Solve questions related to product sales;
– Receive payments for product purchases;
– Process product returns by customers.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties that provide specific services, such as external entities contracted by HEARTS. Any such disclosure will be conducted, in each instance, without exceeding the original purposes for which your personal data was collected and subsequently processed. Furthermore, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in order to:
– comply with applicable laws;
– respond to judicial and governmental inquiries;
– comply with valid legal processes;
– protect the rights or property of HEARTS.
In no way will your personal data be disclosed to third parties without you being informed or without your consent, when such consent is required by law, except as provided herein.
HEARTS uses automatic systems of data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to the hard drive of an Internet user that allows to collect information, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, browser and system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our Website. Only HEARTS processes information collected by cookies, in a collective and anonymous way, in order to optimize its services and this Website for the needs and preferences of Users and to prepare customized web pages. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. If you set your browser to block or delete cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will have access to all the features and services offered through this Website. We disseminate cookies in connection with functions such as browsing the catalogue, purchasing products online and supplying services reserved to registered users.
The processing of personal data by HEARTS will be conducted in compliance with applicable Portuguese Laws. Contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this Website are governed by Portuguese Law.